Eclipse Reverse Osmosis System Special Offer
Professional Waters Systems would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and are proud to offer a great savings on our most popular 3M© reverse osmosis drinking water unit. The 3MRO401 Reverse Osmosis System will produce between 8.28 gallons per day of high purity cooking and drinking water right at the kitchen sink, and in most cases, we can even connect the refrigerator’s ice maker.
Reverse Osmosis System Special Offer Details
Regular Price – $1250 : Special offer $150 Off : Final Price $1100
Mention this offer to receive $150.00 off the regular purchase price of $1250.00 for a
final purchase price of $1100.00 or take advantage of our rental program for $42.00 per month and only a $200.00 installation fee. Take advantage of the rental offer and get your first 2 months rent free! This offer cannot be combined with other offers. Call our office at 1-800-432-6897 to get more information. Units are in stock and only take a few hours to install.
Key Product Features of Eclipse Reverse Osmosis System
- Reduces Sediment, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cysts, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hex), Chromium (Tri), Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium, Selenium, Turbidity and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Installs under the sink for dedicated drinking and cooking water use.
- 5 micron sediment/carbon pre-fi lter for optimal sediment holding capacity.
- Granulated activated carbon pre-fi lter to help protect membrane.
- System designed for both chlorinated and non-chlorinated municipal or well systems.
- Reverse osmosis membrane module capable of producing more than the daily production rate of 15 gpd (31.3 lpd) clean, fresh water every 24 hours.
- 10 micron nominal carbon block post-fi lter to provide satisfying fl ow from faucet.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design, allows for fast and easy replacement fi lter change-outs without the need of a fi lter wrench.
- Helps conserve water, shutting down when storage tank is full. Automatically turns on to refi ll tank.
- 1/4 turn quick-change filter design.